Lead Ratings selected to participate in BStartup10
Lead Ratings Lead has been selected to participate in the programme of high business performance of Banco Sabadell.
Lead Ratings has been one of the selected startups in the fourth edition of BStartup 10, the programme of high business performance of Banco Sabadell.
The five companies selected this time were:
- Adsmurai (@adsmurai). It is a platform for advertising management on social networks that optimizes the performance of your ads and improves campaign’s ROI.
- Agricolum (@Agricolumapp). It is a multi-device application that facilitates the management and control of all farms in a simple and orderly manner, adapting to the real needs of every farmer, consultants and cooperatives.
- Fruitbull (@NewFruitBull). It is the first online application able to know the retail price and the standardized composition of the fruit market of a country. It provides transparency and facilitates decision-making all the way through the industry chain.
- Lead Ratings (@leadratings). Solution that predicts the probability of a lead (a potential customer contact) to become sales with a 90% accuracy. It helps to improve the lead generation strategy for prospects and reduces the selling costs through adaptation of sales channels.
- Wayzypark (@wazypark). It is a collaborative mobile application that allows users to find freeca park spaces on the street and even to earn money by sharing the space with other users.
Banc Sabadell will invest a total of 500,000 euros in these companies, in order to boost its development and internationalization . In addition to direct financial injection , the selected companies will receive counseling by leading specialists, from the bank itself and the Inspirit Group , the consultancy led by the renowned technology entrepreneur Didac Lee, who also heads the high performance programme .
Two years of success
With a total of 19 organizations within this programme, during the two years of operation , companies linked to BStartup 10 have been able to create 128 jobs and obtain investment exceeding 10 million euros funding. Most of them have already started internationalization processes and have branches in foreign markets.
BStartup director , Yolanda Perez , describes these indicators as a success : “After two years , we are beginning to reap the rewards of the effort . To prove that the companies involved in BStartup 10 consolidate their business models , grow in revenue and create jobs is a success. And not only that. In addition, during the four editions that we have organized , we have received more than 1,600 applications interested in joining our high performance programme , so BStartup 10 begins to be a reference of entrepreneurship in this country. ”
BStartup 10 is an initiative of BStartup , the business management section within Banco Sabadell devoted specifically to technology entrepreneurs . This section also has a network of 88 branches specializing in startups in Spain , through which entrepreneurs can access bank financing with greater ease and flexibility.